Chubb Duoguard 450K Grade I Safe
Models ending K are secured with a high security double bitted key lock, supplied two keys. Models ending E are secured by a high security electronic combination lock, accessed via your own changeable pin code. Key lock models can also be upgraded to mechanical dial combination lock or dual locking as an optional extra.
Chubbsafes barriers are applied in the construction of the safes to protect against all kinds of burglary attack. Fitted with an active re-locker and anti-drilling plates have been incorporated into the bolt work to withstand burglary attempts.
Various optional extras are available including, high security electronic combination locking, dual locking, internal locking cupboards and several deposit options.
- Three-way boltwork is constructed with solid steel bolts
- Ready prepared for floor fixing
- EN 1047-1 S 60 P fire rating
- Burglary Test: EN1143-1 Grade I
- Approved by the AiS
- High Security Safe
- Eurograde I
- Overnight Insurance Cash Cover: €15,000
- ECBS approved/certified
- Valuables Insurance Rating: €150,000
- Fire Rating for Paper: 60 mins
- Key lock
- Suitable for floor fixing
- 4 shelves
- Fire Test: EN 1047-1 S60P
- External Dimensions: 1850 x 675 x 615mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 1750 x 575 x 440mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 415kg
- Volume: 443L